- Rita Yadava
- Rita Yadava,M.D.,S.C.
- 1200 S York Rd
- Elmhurst Center For Health, Suite 4150
- Elmhurst, Illinois 60126
- Tel: 630 530 5577,630 758 8798
- Fax: 630 530 4477
- Dreyer Medical Clinic - Fox Valley Villages
- 4100 Healthway Drive
- Aurora, IL 60504
- Tel: 630-530-5577
- Fax: 630-530-4477
From Your Doctor service powered by Vivacare
This service should not be used in place of a visit, call, consultation with or the advice of your healthcare provider.
Communicate promptly with your provider with any health related questions or concerns.
- Contact Us
- - Rita Yadava, M.D.
- - Driving Directions & Parking
- - Insurance Information
- - Payment Policies
- - Hospital Affiliations
- - Patient Forms
- - Office Hours
- - Referring Physician Consultation Form
- - T.O.V.A
- - Gaurav Yadava, M.D.
- - What Happens at the Visit?
Rita Yadava, M.D.
Rita Yadava, M.D. graduated from Delhi University and did a residency in Pediatrics and Pediatric Neurology from Cook County Hospital and Loyola University. Dr. Yadava is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Neurology with added qualifications in clinical neurophysiology. She currently serves on the Medical Advisory Board of Easter Seals DuPage and is also on the Board of Directors of Giant Steps Autism School. Dr. Yadava has a special interest in children with developmental and behavioral disabilities, including ADHD, learning disabilities, and autism.
OFFICE ADDRESS: 1200 S. York Road, Suite 4150, Elmhurst, IL 60126
In Private Practice of Pediatric Neurology since
7/69 - 12/73 Maulana Azad Medical College – M.B.B.S. Degree
New Delhi, India
7/75 - 6/78 Cook County Hospital – 3 Year Program in
Pediatrics, Chicago, IL
7/83 - 6/86 Pediatric Neurology Fellowship at Cook County
Hospital, Loyola Med. Center, and Hines VA Hospital
7/87 - 07/06 Clinical Assistant Professor – Department of
Neurology, Loyola University Medical Center,
- Diplomate American Board of Pediatrics; November 1979
- Diplomate American Board of Neurology and Psychiatry with special qualification in child neurology; June 1988
- Board certification from the American Board of Clinical Neurophysiology; July 1990
LICENSED: State of Illinois - 1977
- Member of Board of Directors – DuPage Easter Seals from 1996 - 2005
- Member of Medical Advisory Board – DuPage Easter Seals
- Medical Advisor – Local CHADD Chapter
- Examiner – American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology
- Board of Directors-Giant Steps school of autism till 2012
PROFESSIONAL SOCIETIES MEMBERSHIP:
- Child Neurology Society
- American Academy of Neurology
- Illinois Medical Society
- Chicago Medical Society
PRESENT HOSPITAL AFFILIATIONS:
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital, Elmhurst, IL
- Hinsdale Hospital, Hinsdale, IL
- Good Samaritan Hospital, Downers Grove, IL
- University of Chicago hospital,Chicago